On Friday 05 September 2008 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I looked into the source code of the plugin. It uses
> project.getActiveProfiles() and this method returns an empty list. But I
> have a profile defined in settings which is set active with
> <activeProfile>. Why does the getActiveProfiles() method returns zero?

Try using the maven-help-plugin to find out some details. The goal
help:active-profiles shows you which profiles are active.

help:effective-pom and help:effective-settings show you the effective
pom.xml resp. settings.xml file. Are your profiles defined there?

You really don't need to write your own plugin just for filtering some
resource-files.

hth,
- martin