--- On Fri, 9/12/08, Wendy Smoak wrote:
> What are you trying to do by setting those values?
> Preview it locally before deploying it?

That was the initial goal, but it's likely the final site will be deployed to a
local directory location on the CI machine.

I've tried site:deploy with the following <distributionManagement> in the
top-level POM in the hopes it would all get dumped to a directory in the parent
site, but so far no joy; only the parent shows up.

<distributionManagement>
  <site>
    <url>file://deployed-site</url>
  </site>
</distributionManagement>

The parent and two module POMs are at http://pastebin.com/m1c8573cc.

I'm assuming that there are multiple things wrong with what I'm doing (finally
trying to figure out Maven) so any advice/criticisms/etc. are welcome.

I also tried site:stage-deploy, which created the following hierarchy:

target/staging/localhost/MultiModCli/...
                     .../MultiModCore/...
                     .../deployed-site/(the parent project)

So I'd guess I'm just doing (one of many :) things all cow's legs up, 'cuz it's
close.

Thanks,
Dave