--- On Fri, 9/12/08, Dave Newton lied:
> Running site-deploy works, as long as I define a file URI
> that isn't broken. Which I couldn't.
>
> Turns out site:deploy works just fine too (once the sites
> have been generated, I mean).

Spoke too soon; I thought it had worked at one point but now the module links
it's creating point to the parent POM directory + parent artifactId.

Ah; removing *all* the <url> elements seems to have fixed it; I think my root
POM's <url> messed up all the others. Curious; I'll look into it again tomorrow.

Thanks again,
Dave