I didn't see it on the mojo site listed under Sandbox plugins

   http://mojo.codehaus.org/plugins.html

Should it be added?

Site/docs aren't to be had, or so I'm assuming. I did find an entry in
the snapshot repo at

http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/mojo/wagon-maven-p
lugin/

Thanks, I'll see if I can't build from source locally.

Brad