Hi,

I'm new user of maven and I want use the jython plugin but I have a problem
at compilation... This is the error :
The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jython-plugin' does not exist or
no valid version could be found

It's use in a new project and his configuration pom is very simple :
        <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-jython-plugin</artifactId>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>compile</id>
            <configuration>
              <jythonHome>C:\jython2.2.1</jythonHome>
            </configuration>
            <goals>
              <goal>compile</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>Servprise Repository</id>
      <url>http://dev.servprise.com/maven-repository</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>
  <dependencies>
        <!-- JYTHON -->
        <dependency>
      <groupId>com.servprise.maven.plugins</groupId>
      <artifactId>maven-jython-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>0.3</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>

My m2Repository have the plugin, the version is good and the plugin has been
add into the project...
I don't understand this problem compilation, if someone has an idea to
resolve ???

thanks