It's in the Atlassian public repo:
https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public/

-----Original Message-----
From: bshepherd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 8:51 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Dependency licenses

I found out that here at work we can not checkout from other companies
svn.
So I followed all the links and downloaded the files manually. However,
there is a dependency on a parent pom that is not in the checkout url
link.
Therefore I can not  seem to build. Any ideas?

Downloading:
http://coors.casper.local/nexus/content/groups/public/com/atlassian/pom/
atlassian-public-pom/14/atlassian-public-pom-14.pom
[ERROR]FATAL ERROR
Error building POM (may not be this project's POM).

Project ID:
com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-licenses-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0-SNAPS
HOT

Reason: Cannot find parent: com.atlassian.pom:atlassian-public-pom for
project:
com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-licenses-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0-SNAPS
HOT
for project