On Mon, 2008-10-06 at 10:13 -0700, bshepherd wrote:

> Would like to see this plugin in central. It helped me alot.
>
> Brian

Good news - I've released the maven-licenses-plugin 0.1 and it should be
up on the central repository in a few hours time.

There is a distinct lack of documentation at the moment but I will be
working on this plugin quite a bit in the next few weeks - so let me
know if there is anything I can do to make it better.

Cheers,
James