I will explain in detail what i have in my hand.

I created a project.I have a folder structure created .Please note,i have
client related java files in one folder,Servlet related java files in
another folder and so on in my project.So In src/main/java ,i copied all the
jave files(with the folder structure such as client ,servlet etc) i have in
my project and placed it there.Now in src/main/java,i have nearly 6 folders
have java files.I have run it using ant.Now i asked to do the same in
Maven.In ant,i have dependency written for each a every thing required and
finally will call the dependency in build.xml. How should i do this using
maven?Also i read in a article as : maven will download the the dependency
required for our project.How can i add my own dependencies in maven?please
help.