I'm getting a bunch of messages from the Dependency plugin (i think) during the [war:war] phase of my build. They are of the form:

[INFO] Dependency [Dependency ... ] has changed (was Dependency ...).

The weird thing is that the before and after dependencies are actually identical. So, I fail to see what changed. Is there any way to shut this thing up? It's just a bunch of clutter, as far as I can tell. I tried adding the dependency plugin with the <silent> option...

<plugin>
   <configuration>
      <silent>true</silent>
   </configuration>