Hello,

I also use the cargo-maven2-plugin but don't need to specify all these
dependencies.

Btw I use cargo 1.0-alpha6.

Here is my plugin configuration :

<plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.cargo</groupId>
        <artifactId>cargo-maven2-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
                <wait>false</wait>
                <container>
                        <containerId>tomcat5x</containerId>
                        <home>${tomcat.local.home}</home>
                </container>
                <configuration>
                        <properties>
                                <cargo.logging>high</cargo.logging>

<cargo.servlet.port>${servlet.port}</cargo.servlet.port>
                        </properties>
                </configuration>
        </configuration>
        <executions>