Gopal Patwa wrote:

> [skip]
>
> So, I can't use "Build Automatically" option from eclipse, if I disable it
> works fine, I can see my resource are copied in target/classes folder
>
> From JIRA comments it seems the fixed for this issue is postpone

  I have some experimental fix for the whole thing, but need to do some more
testing.
  It would help us to finalize fix if you could provide test project that
would allow to reproduce issue when resources are erased on Project / Clean.
I still don't have reproducible test case for this scenario.

  regards,
  Eugene