> I`m trying to install DSpace 1.5.1 on Linux (Red Hat 5), with a database
> Oracle at a university. I 'm on step six of the installation documentation,
> with "mvn -Ddb.name=oracle package", but it fails .

I would strongly encourage you to work with the DSpace users list or
dev team to resolve your problems, rather than the Maven users list.

If you're having problems with the DSpace documentation, they need to
know this so they can fix it for future users of the tool who will
also (probably) run into the same problems -- if the DSpace devs need
help solving your problems, then I'd expect to see them asking
questions on this list, not their users.

Wayne