Hi All,

I am getting a peculiar problem with running
mvn release:perform

i have my scm url configured to clearcase snapshotview.

release:prepare is working successfully and even clearcase is showing the tag i
provide during "prepare" phase. the pom files in my project are getting updated
successfully; so also teh local m2 repository is getting the latest pom files
there.

I would like to know if there is any solution to this problem.

Maven clearcase reference also talks of this problem, but it does not indicate
any solution to it:
http://maven.apache.org/scm/clearcase.html
<http://maven.apache.org/scm/clearcase.html>
(cleartool: Error: A registry entry already exists for
"johndoe-mymachine-maven-myproject".)

i tried to remove the clearcase view but even that does not help.

Thanks and Regards,
-Amit