Hi all,

We have multiple projects which should be built using a module build.
Each project is of a different type and therefore has a different parent
pom (not the module build pom!).

Now my problem is that I want to maintain the version at a central
place. The only solution I could think of is to have one master pom
where I define the module versions as properties in this pom.
As we will have many module builds this although will lead to a chaos
when branching multiple  module builds.

Is there a way to have:

   - projects built via a module build
   - a central place for maintaining the modules version
   - different parents per project in my module build

   ?

Thanks
Stefan