Hi,

I tested it this way:
Configuration:
  Maven version: 2.0.9
  Java version: 1.5.0_09
  OS name: "windows xp" version: "5.1" arch: "x86" Family: "windows"

  1). I renamed my test class from ServiceTest to ServiceXxx
      I run
       mvn clean install
      ==> The file was ignored

  2). I renamed my test class from ServiceXxx to ServiceTest
      All test methods in the file have the form:
        @Test
        public void noNameGetPersonByNameNoPerson() throws Exception
      I run
       mvn clean install
      ==> All tests were executed

==> The test file must be named according to

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html#includes

==> The test methods don't have to follow any convention.
    Only the annotation @Test is necessary.

Best Regards.
Jean-Claude