I've been trying to enforce my plugin versions with the enforcer
plugin and this works fine for plugins used during the build, but I am
a bit confused about the plugins used by the reporting section.

A few cases:

1. Declare reporting plugin in reporting section without a version
     -Enforcer plugins fails on plugin without a version
     - help:effective-pom doesn't show a version

2. Declare reporting plugin in reporting section with a version
    - Enforcer plugin doesn't complain.
    - help:effective-pom shows the version

3. Declare reporting plugin in reporting section without a version and
declare a build/pluginmanagement/plugin with a version
    - Enforcer plugin doesn't complain.
    - help:effective-pom doesn't show a version

Especially use case 3 seems a bit off.

I know of the issues with missing reporting/pluginmanagment tag, but
can this be solved in the requirepluginversions rule?

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~

Iprofs BV.