Incidentally, I did try using the <systemProperties> configuration element of the SureFire plugin. It did not appear to do anything.

David C. Hicks wrote:
I think I already know the answer to this: No. But, I feel like I should ask, just in case I've missed some vital piece of information. (Google is great, but sometimes it's hard to work your way through the chaff.)

I'd like to control some unit test features using a profile. My current path was to simply set a property in my profile, thinking that I could then read that value in my test code using System.getProperty(key). That doesn't seem to be supported.

Is there some other, recommended, way of doing this kind of thing?

Thanks,
Dave