The surefire documentation is plenty clear, but the feature apparently doesn't work. At least, I have been unsuccessful with it, thus far. I'm just trying to pass in a simple string for my tests to pick up. The string is set by activating a profile.

I guess I'll dig into the surefire source tree and see if I can find an example that shows me something different.

Dan Tran wrote:
any how, what kind of problem you are facing? Is surefire document not
clear enough?

-D