Hi Martin,

What is the reasoning beyond the separation of the functional tests? Is it
because you would like to run them separately from your other unit tests? If
so, have you considered using profiles to control what tests are run by
Maven?

If not, what goal are you trying to obtain by putting them in a separate
area?

Ian