Hey Lee,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, setting an environment variable is
probably more difficult than getting the recipients to to open up a
settings.xml file and edit it.

The goal is "unzip & go" with my only guarantees that they have java, maven,
and grails installed by someone else.

If they have to edit the settings.xml file, they have to edit it, but if
there's any way to get past that and use a relative path that's what I'm
looking for.

Jer