Hello,

I had issues building my project but strangely it was building fine on other computers.
So, I tried the following steps:
   mv ~/.m2/repository ~/.m2/repository.old
   => build ok
mv ~/.m2/repository ~/.m2/repository.new && mv ~/.m2/repository.old ~/.m2/repository && cp -rf ~/.m2/repository.new/* ~/.m2/repository/
   => build ok

Using diff, I saw that a few files differ (xml, pom, jar, sha1, ...) so it seems there was something "broken" in my local repository. Deleting it is not a very convenient solution. Is there a way to verify/check/repair a local repository (I tried -U option without success) ?

Thanks,

--
Julien Carsique, Nuxeo (Paris, France)
www.nuxeo.com - The Open Source ECM Platform - www.nuxeo.org