You can explicitly call the goals of maven-bundle-plugin to do necessary OSGi bundling if you don't want to change the packaging type. See "Adding OSGi metadata to existing projects without changing the packaging type" section at http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html

Thanks,
Sahoo
Jean-Claude wrote:
Hi,

We have a maven module containing EJBs. Therefore the packaging must be ejb.
This allows us to create an ear file containing these EJBs as ejbModule (see http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/ maven-ear-plugin ).

But these EJBs are also used by an Eclipse Client and we want to package
them as an OSGi bundle. Therefore the packaging must be bundle (see http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html
maven-bundle-plugin ).

How can I achieve to package the EJBs so that they can be used as EJBs and
OSGi bundles?

Thank you for your help
J.-Claudeo