When the package is set to
  <packaging>ejb</packaging>
two artifacts are generated
  . an EJB jar (e.g. core-bo-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar)
  . a client jar (e.g. core-bo-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-client.jar)
according to  http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ejb-plugin/index.html
maven-ejb-plugin

When I call
  mvn clean install -Posgi-bundle
both jar files, the EJB jar and the client jar, contain a manifest with
bundle information.

Is it possible to have the bundle information only be incorporated to the
client jar (e.g. core-bo-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-client.jar) and not to the EJB jar
(e.g. core-bo-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar) when I call
 mvn clean install -Posgi-bundle
?

Thank you for your answers.