I know this seems like a strange request, but what is the best way to convert a
Maven 2 project to Maven 1? Our development team was going to start to move to
Maven 2, but the plans have changed. Unfortunately, I've already built all of
my code using Maven 2. I need to know how to convert my various projects to
Maven 1. That includes changing the directory structure to leave out the "main"
directory folder between the "src" and "java" folders, as well as any other
directory differences that I might not be thinking of at the moment. Thanks.
 Michael K. Craghead