Hello

Working in release mgmt, one of my many jobs is to ensure that we can reliably
reproduce what will be delivered to a customer.

We are using flexbuilder3 in a windows/maven development environment.
I check out the code from svn and run mvn clean install. This generates
a war file that contains swf files among other things.
I move that war file aside and run mvn clean install a second time.

When I compare the 2 wars, I seeĀ  that the swf files are different in
the 2 versions.
As swf files are binary it is extremely difficult to determine if the
only difference
between the 2 is timestamps.

Please, what can I do to eliminate these differences?

Thanks in advance for any help,
-Gord