Oh ... I do have the plugins locked down except for two that I just found
courtesy of the Versions plugin. Source and Deploy plugins weren't locked
down. I think I updated to the latest release on SureFire plugins too.

Thanks.

-- Lee

--
-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is lee AT leemeador.com