Plugin Management has:

                <plugin>
                    <version>2.0-beta-7</version>
                </plugin>

The change to this site plugin version was on 11/17/08 so it worked for some
time with the old Maven version previously. Before then it was 2.0-beta-6.

The command line goals are "clean install site"

Is there a good way to narrow down which goal it was running when it runs
those failing surefile tests?

Thanks.

-- Lee

--
-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is lee AT leemeador.com