nope.

that will stop trying to build the current module but continue with the next module... I don't want the current module to stop after integration-test but after verify

I have a sneaky feeling I'm going to have to write a plugin to do this

but seriously, my use case has got to have been faced by somebody else already

Sent from my [rhymes with myPod] ;-)