Hi,
I have got the following situation in my company:

There are three repositories (in this case), where artifacts are installed.
Repos 1, Repos 2, Repos Ext (for external jars)

Artifacts A, B and C are in Repos 1.
Artifact Z is in Repos 2.
All external Artifacts (lets call them EX1 - Ex3) are in Repos Ext.

A has dependencies on B and Z.
B has dependencies on C.
C has dependencies on Ex1 and Ex2.
Z has depencencies on Ex3.

Specifying the dependecy-plugin in A I'd like to copy all dependent
artifacts to a specified path. (/usr/local/maven/A)

After the build the output-folder contains B, Z, C, Ex1 and Ex2.
But there seems to be no way to get also Ex3 into that folder, because the
dependency:tree-output doesn't even list Ex3.

Does anybody know why and how I get also Ext3 into the output-folder?
(No I can't install any of that artifacts to another repository. It's this
constellation I have to use!)

Thanks a lot.

-Gorgophol-