When I upgraded to Maven 2.1.0 it seems like it is not looking at the mirror I
have in my settings.xml. It is trying to download howl-1.0.1-1  servicemix.org
instead of my local Archiva mirror.

How do I find out why it is looking at servicemix.org? This problem does not
occur with Maven 2.0.10 or 2.0.9.

Here's the relevant part of my build log:
Downloading:
http://m2repo/archiva/repository/internal/org/objectweb/howl/howl/1.0.1-1/howl-1.0.1-1.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.objectweb.howl:howl:pom:1.0.1-1' in
repository internal (http://m2repo/archiva/repository/internal)
Downloading:
http://servicemix.org/m2-repo/org/objectweb/howl/howl/1.0.1-1/howl-1.0.1-1.pom
1K downloaded  (howl-1.0.1-1.pom)
[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Checksum failed on download: local =
'2be00629e2affd448f8509a01a383b7abdbbb139'; remote = '<!--

top.location="http://servicemix.org/?fp=kXHnDH0xDZIfzlzX%2BEMg2aI8qPN9TqlzHEznC4OmPgSU6kJslhZcPd5S%2FYREWpepaNun9UxzXRlXmQuQgNLzz8S3Hz%2BCR%2BUiBOBpgICau7cOo8fLc4jteLsHfUwsKEr7H4uN&cifr=1";;
        /*
-->
<script' - RETRYING

My original post was here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@maven.apache.org/msg99267.html

After digging in a little more, I hope this post provides more relevant
information.

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom

they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator of the message. This footer also

confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer
viruses. Any views expressed in this message are

those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with
authority, states them to be the views of Iowa Student

Loan.