Hum, I just got around to trying this plugin.  I got exactly *zero *licenses
in the created output licenses folder.  Are you sure this plugin scans
transitive dependencies?

I see a list of WARNING it generates for those it cannot find valid licenses
but I have many more dependencies than this list...so either those it didn't
have a problem with or those it didn't even bother to try with.  I'm
assuming the later as I have no licenses in the output folder.

Any ideas?

-Dave