Hi Paul.

Thanks for the reply. I think your right and I am a little confused about
what I need here.

At the moment I'm just looking to send mms messages, but later receiving
would be good.

I had started mmsbox with the conf file I attached earlier

mmsbox /user/local/etc/mbuni/mmsc.conf

which spits out a bunch of debug statement but stays running.

So assuming I have compiled the extra library correctly and got all the
custom options right, how am I supposed to let mmsbox I have a message I
want to send? I was using mmsend as I couldn't see another way to inject the
message into the system.

Thanks,

Ben