Use the HTTP sendmms interface. See the sample script I sent earlier.
On Sep 03, 2009, at 04:17, Ben Hardill wrote:

Hi Paul.

Thanks for the reply. I think your right and I am a little confused about what I need here.

At the moment I'm just looking to send mms messages, but later receiving would be good.

I had started mmsbox with the conf file I attached earlier

mmsbox /user/local/etc/mbuni/mmsc.conf

which spits out a bunch of debug statement but stays running.

So assuming I have compiled the extra library correctly and got all the custom options right, how am I supposed to let mmsbox I have a message I want to send? I was using mmsend as I couldn't see another way to inject the message into the system.

Thanks,

Ben

From: Paul Bagyenda <bagye...@dsmagic.com>
Subject: Re: [Users] mmsbox mmsc via cell phone
To: users@mbuni.org

Hi,

 If you want to send/receive with a GPRS modem, you want to use
mmsbox. mmssend belongs to the MMSC component. A little confusing I
know, but the two modes of operation are different for good reasons.

 There is a module in the extras/ folder that you want to use, to set
up a connection (via modem) to the operator mmsc.

Paul.