Emmanuel

Don't know much about mbuni, but for sms messaging with gsm modems it
is no possible to set the &From variable. It allways will be the SIM
phone number (MSISDN). This feature is restricted by the operators in
general. You can do that with SMPP.

As you connect through GPRS, it might be different.

Better ask your provider if it is possible.

Regards

Alvaro
Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via
SMS y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.NET www.smsglobal.com.mx y
www.pravcom.com