Dear all,

We're in the process of installing Mbuni on CentOS (5.5 in this case)
and from the User Guide we read that in order to install Mbuni we first
need to install (besides other things) Kannel.

In this respect, we have download the latest stable RPM and on trying to
install it, we are being given the following error:

Error: Failed dependencies: libsqlite.so.0 is needed by
kannel-1.4.0.-3.1.fc3.fr.i386

Now, our question (as newbies) is under what package name (in the case
of CentOS) is this module available.  We also noted that there already
exists the libsqlite3.so.0.8.6 module, but we do not yet know if this is
a newer version, for which Kannel is not happy with.

Any help shall be greatly appreciates since we're currently stuck.

Thanks and regards,

Andrew & Deborah