Hi,
Try this.
Regards,Ammar
--- On Mon, 4/11/11, Andrew Caruana <andrew.caru...@go.com.mt> wrote:

From: Andrew Caruana <andrew.caru...@go.com.mt>
Subject: [Users] libsqlite.so.0
To: users@mbuni.org
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011, 3:01 PM

Dear all,  We’re in the process of installing Mbuni on CentOS (5.5 in this
case) and from the User Guide we read that in order to install Mbuni we first
need to install (besides other things) Kannel.  In this respect, we have
download the latest stable RPM and on trying to install it, we are being given
the following error:  Error: Failed dependencies: libsqlite.so.0 is needed by
kannel-1.4.0.-3.1.fc3.fr.i386    Now, our question (as newbies) is under what
package name (in the case of CentOS) is this module available.  We also noted
that there already exists the libsqlite3.so.0.8.6 module, but we do not yet
know if this is a newer version, for which Kannel is not happy with.  Any help
shall be greatly appreciates since we’re currently stuck.      Thanks and
regards,    Andrew & Deborah
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----