Hmm, have a look at the UDP server example.

Don't think this is a problem. AFAIK.

If I got it correctly, I would have something like this

Create  an NIO Acceptor (say A1)
Create a NIO Connector (say C1)
receive data on A1
send a command via C1
maintain that command state in some cache or hashtable
receive response via A1
in the IOHandler, get the data from cache/hashtable

Hope it helps. Correct me if I have got the problem incorrectly

thanks
ashish

--
thanks