Thanks for the answer.

My doubt is: when the NioDatagramConnector is created, how can I associate
this connector with the port setted in the NIO Acceptor? The tracker device
sends the responses of all the commands to the same NIO Acceptor (static
address and port). Is the Connector able to multiplex the correct response
of a command to the correct trhead through the NIO Acceptor?