Le 2/21/12 7:51 PM, Bob DeRemer a écrit :
Hi Emmanuel,

I am in the process of modifying the vysper Socks5 exceptionCaught handler to
be more production-ready - handling IOException in a clean way, but was still
curious if there was also a problem in MINA, since it states that it could
close the connection if it got an IOException.   I just wanna make sure we
aren't missing another problem.
I suspect that the Javadoc is misleading here. I'd appreciate a JIRA for that too, I will most certainly like to cut a release in the next few weeks, and if I have this JIRA, it won't go under my radar.

/me waiting for your feedback with the suggested fix on Vysper (even if I know nothing about Vysper code base).

--
Regards,
Cordialement,