From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecha...@gmail.com]
Sent: 14 August 2012 17:21
To: users@mina.apache.org
Subject: Re: Thread priorities between request and response

Le 8/14/12 5:45 PM, Brendan Crowley a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> Thanks for that, that makes sense, can you give me guidance as to how to
> replace the Executor Filter from the chain and use more IoProcessor instead?

This is pretty easy :
- first, get rid of the executor (simply not nject it in the chain)
- second, when you declare your Acceptor, you can provide the number of
IoProcessor to use :

     /**
      * Constructor for {@link NioSocketAcceptor} using default
parameters, and
      * given number of {@link NioProcessor} for multithreading I/O
operations.
      *
      * @param processorCount the number of processor to create and
place in a
      * {@link SimpleIoProcessorPool}
      */
     public NioSocketAcceptor(int processorCount) {

--
Regards,
Cordialement,