If I understand you correcly, you're trying to launch a native shell, but
have some kind of pre-processing of commands in java.
The problem is that there's no way afaik to get back from the native shell
to the sshd environement.
I guess you could customize your native shell to some point to do some of
the processing in scripts, like creating bash functions that will act as
proxy to the native commands and do your ignore/execute logic there.
Else, I'd really suggest using jline as the shell and implement jline
commands that would then delegate to native commands.

--
Guillaume Nodet