Thank you guys for all your hints.
Handling the "messageEvent" in my IoHandler probably resolves most of the
problems...

So my final question is: if I configure the SessionConfig with
"setWriterIdleTime(60)" , I should be notified after 60 seconds if no
message is being written on that problematic session?

*Leonardo D'Alimonte*

*LOGINET s.r.l.*

Diretto : +39 0227071955
Fax     : +39 0227071931
Mobile : +39 3930746502

Viale Monza 270
20128 Milano
Italy

leonardo.dalimo...@loginet.it

www.loginet.it / [image: Not loaded]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loginet-SRL/897096740301055>

*This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is
strictly prohibited.*