Hi, I really love the possibility of high level compentization, the alias bean can bring to an app,
but I have a problem, I am not sure if this is a bug or a misunderstanding (using myfaces 1.0.9 here)

I have a construct very similar to this:
<x:aliasBean alias="#{holder}" value="#{testLocationForm}">
<f:subview id="simulatedIncludedSubform1">
<h:form id="vform">
<h:selectOneMenu binding="#{controller.bldSelectOne}" id="selectBld" value="#{holder.bldId}" valueChangeListener="#{controller.processBldValueChange}" onchange="document.forms['vform'].submit();">
<f:selectItem itemValue="%" itemLabel="All" />
<f:selectItems value="#{dataBean.items}" />
</h:selectOneMenu>
</h:form>
</f:subview>
</x:aliasBean>

What happens here is, that I have a selectOne Menu which gets preloaded with items and upon choosing an item an action has to be triggered in a separate controller part of this thing. Standalone without the alias bean everything works fine, the controller is triggered correctly.

But with the alias bean nothing is triggered anymore.
I am not sure where the problem exactly is, one workaround probably would be to move everything into the backend bean which also does the event handling, but since the controller code is very generic there is no use to do this. Is there any way to get around this?

The way I see it there needs to be an extension to the alias bean which allows more than one alias (maybe this is possible already)