The mentioned Bug regarding ActionListener is not really one. It was an issue with my Converter impl. that was not compatible with a changed behavior of UIInput components.
It seems to work well. AND the new implemenation fixes the MYFACES-288 bug.

But I have a new problem with tree2 in the new build. It does not work in client-side mode anymore. I get a _javascript_ error when expanding a node and the node does not expanded at all.
Everything worked fine with the 1.09 milestone version.

I think tree2 (UITreeData) needs such a reimplemantation too, because it saves the state of the subcomponents like the UIData. Maybe it shoud subclass UIData ...
like I pointed out in the "Suggested Enhancement to Tree2" thread.

Regards,
Mathias Werlitz