I'm working on a dialog where the user has a few choices.  There is a
single OK button and the user has to choose which option they want
from a list of radio buttons.  What are some possible ways to do this?

My current thinking is to have the action attribute of the
commandButton use a method binding of a managed bean.  But then there
is the matter of obtaining the values of the radio buttons.  I suppose
I could bind the radio buttons to the bean that is determing the
action value ...  There are a lot of possibilities here but I'm trying
to find the most elegant ;-)

sean