It took some more time but now tomahawk has a new component called x:column which can be used instead of h:column.

You can define dir, lang, title, style, styleclass, onclick, ondbclick, onmouseover, onmouseout, onmousedown, onmouseup, onmousemove, onkeypress, onkeydown and onkeyup for each cell, header and footer cells.

It will be available in the next nightly.

Regards,
Mathias

Mathias Broekelmann wrote:
I will commit it into the tomahawk sources.

Richard Wallace schrieb:

Sounds awesome!  Where will you be committing it to?  Sandbox or Tomahawk?

Thanks,
Rich

Broekelmann, Mathias wrote:

I´ve create a special column component which allows you to define
different styles and more for the cells.
It just needs some testing. I think I will have commited it tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Mathias