The thing is that this source base introduces a central layout manager
and a central style definition/switching possibility, so as of now,
the components won't be interchangable usable.

I see it as one of the goals of this incubation (additionaly to get a
lively community up and running) to ensure compatibility with our
components. If we end up to be highly compatible, we could just take
everything over in tomahawk.

If we don't, we might accept them as a subproject.

If incubation doesn't work out at all, we will have to think of
something different.

regards,

Martin

--