Hi *,

I'd like to propose a new mailing-list for Apache MyFaces:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Due to the heavy traffic on our
development and user list many users of our technology refrain from
subscribing to this list; it is a heavy burden even for the MyFaces
committers to read each post on the dev and the users list and we
cannot expect from every user to do the same.

Still, users should not be left out of important developments in
Apache MyFaces, be it a new release, or fix of a very notorious bug or
development of a new component without having to go to a website to
pull this information for themselves.

Therefore I'd like to suggest that the new list
[EMAIL PROTECTED] be used for exactly these special
announcements, with a traffic of about one mail per week.

By the way (I just looked it up): Struts has one of these, too.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at