Hi,

Just got the 20050822 build and I have problems with my app (I did not have this problem with the 20050802 build). The problem is as follows. I have a tree2 where each item is a commandLink (with immediate set to true) with an actionListener. A click on a tree item should trigger the repopulation of a dataTable as well as the update of values in other components. Until today this all worked as the actionListener was triggered before the repopulation phase. However with this new build it looks like the immediate attribute is not taken into account, i.e. the repopulation phase in my app is triggered before the event handling....

Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Emmanuel