hi,

i only see jscookmenu when i declare the script in the head otherwise i
see nothing. also on http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/jscookmenu.html
it says that the declaration should stand in the head.

i now use the t:tag but i see no difference.

in my web.xml there are no extension filter, so it should be the default
 config?

and by the way thanks for help =) maybe u could look also at my problem
with the link (i wrote today and yesterday in the list).